Tuesday 23 September 2014

MORE FUN WITH AUTUMN COLORS

Hello everyone!!  It's Audrey from the Digital DT here with you today to share my latest creation using one of the fabulous September Digi New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Also, don't forget to enter our Current Challenge - MONOCHROMATIC you have until October 1 to come play along!!

I am still in my Autumn color mood this week, so I have another creation using the deep tones of fall.


My creation today uses Freya from the Marika Collins Collection found at Whimsy Stamps Store.   This image is just gorgeous and so much fun to color with my Copics.  I cut the image out with Nestie.  For additional details, please visit my blog.  Sure hope you like it!  
Hugs and have a great day!!



1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and image x