Saturday 19 April 2014

Valou - "Marika Collins", Inspirational Post

Good morning all! 

Valou here for my Inspirational Post. 



For this card, I used a flowery paper resulting from a small block as well as one pink fall of squared paper resulting from the same block. Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and the sewn white satin ribbon. I realized a small bow with a piece of ribbon " blue Organza " and I stuck it to the right of my image. So, I decorated it with a small white flower in tissue.
 

I used an image " Marika Collins " of "Whimsy Stamps".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass" mixed with some cream " Creative Inspirations - Winter Frost " for a given lustre effect.
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.

( Pads Ink Distress)

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
 

For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle":

- Big turquoise blue rose (30 mm).
- White carnation.
- Pink and white carnation.
- White flower of cherry tree.
- Paper flower rolled pink.
- Turquoise blue Rose (15 mm).
- White snowballs.
- Buttons of white pink.
- Button of pink rose.

Finally, I added die-cuts "Butterflies" realized with a dies " Joy! Crafts ", " Border Butterflies ".


Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!


1 comment:

SAMARA said...

Valou, this is so beautiful - I love the flowers. you have done such a beautiful job - the butterflies are so gorgeous and the frame matches he image, which is so lovely, perfectly! Luv ya, Samara x