Saturday 18 January 2014

Valou - "Miss Rach Digi Card"

Good morning all! 

Valou here for my first Inspirational Post. 


I used matched papers coming from a small block and from a paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser".



I used one of the new images " Miss Rach ", "Cupcake Pup" whom I colorized in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tea Dye". 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain". 
- Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace for the whipped cream.

I cut the image and I stuck it with foam pieces 3-d in the center of a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circle " and of another die-cut realized with a dies " Cherry Lynn Designs ".


For the decoration, I added the following embellishments: 

- Two paper white sheets(leaves). 
- A big pink rose (2 tones - 30 mm).
- Two roses cream (30 mm).
- A cloth green flower. 
- Two white flowers " Lily ". 

Flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais then some ribbon " pink Organza ". I realized a knot with a piece of the same ribbon as well as an other one with a spangled pink cord. I stuck them the one on the other one to the left of my card. I also added a pink rose (20 mm), a rose cremates (30 mm) and a white rose " Kaisercraft ".

Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oohhhh this is just so gorjess!!

valou250809 said...

Thanks Sandra.

caroline said...

So sweet valou, love the colors and your gorgeous image
Caroline x